During the first few years after its launch, the Outlook Express from Microsoft was the best email service provider- everyone signed up for it as soon as they got their computer and internet connection. However as time passed by, various other email clients started to creep in to the mail service sector, among them came the Entourage which is the MAC version of email service. Both of them are similar and have somewhat same features built in to them, this makes the shifting of addresses from Microsoft Outlook Express to the Entourage effortless. Many users lost their contact address when they drifted away from Outlook Express to the Entourage during the MAC revolution. It isn’t actually hard to recoup these addresses as Microsoft Outlook tech support team has outlined able instructions to get back your lost contacts.
- Switch on your computer and plug in a flash drive in to the USB port behind your computers CPU.
- Get the Outlook Express underway by clicking on the Outlook Express icon and navigate to the “Contacts”which lay beneath the Window.
- Go to the “File” tab that lies on the toolbar placed above the window and make way for the “Options” tab.
- Access the “Advanced” tab from the left hand portion of your current window and tag along the “Export” tab.
- Get to the “Export to a file” tab and tag along the “Next” tab.
- Bring to light the tab portrayed like “Comma Separated Values (DOS)” from the enlisted file types and move further ahead by clicking on the “Next” tab.
- Select the addresses you wish to move and continue by hitting the “Next” tab.
- Now go to the “Browse” and open up your USB disc destination path and hit the “OK” tab to state the location. Now hit the “Next” and “Finish” respectively to conclude the transfer of addresses.
- Remove the flash drive from your Windows machine and hook it up with the MAC.
- Open up the “Microsoft Entourage” program in your MAC machine.
- Navigate to the “File” tab and move on to the “Import” button.
- Pick out the “Contacts or messages from a text file” tab and proceed by pressing on the arrow key.
- This time pick out the “Import contacts from a tab- or comma-delimited text file” tab and later proceed by pressing the arrow key.
- Click on the CSV files twice to initiate the transfer of contacts from your flash drive to the MAC system.
For further clarifications, get in touch with the Outlook tech support panel.